Outdoors, the environment, air humidity, and weather are the main factors affecting the display. When installing the outdoor display, we must pay special attention to its ability to resist wind, earthquake, and load, so that it can survive and operate better outdoors. In addition to the preliminary preparations, after the installation is completed, the daily maintenance work of the display screen is not sloppy. The specific maintenance precautions are as follows:
1. The power supply is stable and the grounding protection is good.
2. In the event of severe weather such as strong lightning or strong typhoon, the power should be cut off in time, and the power of the display should be turned on after the weather returns to normal.
3. It is forbidden to enter the water inside the display. It is strictly forbidden to enter the screen with flammable materials and metal materials that are easy to conduct, so as to avoid short circuit and fire.
4. If the display is flooded, immediately turn off the power and contact the service personnel until the display panel is dry before use.
5. LED display switching sequence:
Turn on: Turn on the control computer to enable it to operate normally before turning on the LED display.
Off: Turn off the LED display before turning off the computer.
6. The surface of the LED display screen should not be wiped directly with a damp cloth. It can be wiped with alcohol or dusted with a brush or vacuum cleaner.
7. Use the LED screen at least once a week during the rainy season. Generally, the screen is turned on at least once a month, and it is lit for more than 2 hours.
8. Regularly check the stability of the outdoor LED display support structure and the safety of the power supply cable. If damage occurs, it should be dealt with in time.
9. Do not forcibly cut off, and do not turn off and turn on the display power supply frequently to prevent the impact of inrush current. Avoid excessive current, excessive power supply, and damage to the LED die, which affects the life of the display. Do not arbitrarily disassemble and splicing the screen!
10. The LED display main control computer and other related equipment should be placed in the air-conditioner and dusty room to ensure the computer is ventilated and stable.
11. LED outdoor display internal wiring, requiring professional maintenance.
12. Before entering the summer, check the cooling and cooling devices in the display, such as air conditioners and fans, in advance to ensure that the display operates under the allowable temperature environment.